Entertainment, Movies, TV, Reviews & More!

Andrew Garfield Offers Spider-Man Update

Saturday, December 25, 2010 - - 0 Comments

Andrew Garfield Offers Spider-Man Update: "Following a year of critical acclaim for his performances in both The Social Network and Never Let Me Go , Andrew Garfield spoke with Jason Solomons of The Guardian about his currently-in-production leading role in Marc Webb's Spider-Man .

'We started shooting two weeks ago and then we have Christmas off,' Garfield said, 'Then we're back into it for, gosh, a fair bit of time... I'm going to have to hibernate into this character for at least four or five months... I feel like a kid in my pyjamas. I can only say how it feels and it feels pretty special. It feels like a dream realized and a fantasy realized. Again, I don't take it lightly and I feel incredibly lucky that I get to wear spandex for the next couple of months.'

When questioned about the..."

This entry was posted on 6:16 PM and is filed under Andrew Garfield , Spider-Man . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: